Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Greater Danger...


“The greater danger for most of us

lies not in setting our aim too high

and falling short;

but in setting our aim too low,

and achieving our mark.”


~Michelangelo


This quote by Michelangelo is about setting goals, not archery, but the only thing that I could think of to go with it was an archer aiming, with shadows behind him and light ahead. After searching in vain on the internet, I gave up and drew the picture I needed. Now this was not very difficult as I consider myself a bit of an artist, the hard part was that I draw in pencil, which does not show up very well when scanned, so I had to go over it in pen (I'd actually never done that before!) I never draw in pen, it is to risky, but this time I had to do it. I set my aim high, and achieved my mark.

No comments: