Friday, September 3, 2010

Pyrenees Mountians



For a very long time now, I've wanted to do a post on the Pyrenees Mountains. And for about that long, I've wanted to go there.

In case anyone doesn't know exactly where that is, the mountains are in France and Spain.


Well, today, one of those dreams comes true.



You know, this picture here, below, actually makes me think of a lake in the mountains of California. Just take away the grass in the foreground, make the mountains a bit taller, and you've got it.


But trust me, it's the only picture in the lot that makes me think of California.






Look at this wonderful picture, below. It is hard to see the water, almost, because it reflects it surroundings so well.


These awesome pictures are from
Bruno Monginoux /
www.Landscape-Photo.net
(cc-by-nc-nd)




I hope you enjoyed our trip to the Pyrenees. I'll be doing another post on them soon.



God Daeg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! How gorgeous! I can see why you would want to visit there. :)

~ A.K. ~