Friday, July 1, 2011

Henry V

Ah, I have been putting off these Shakespeare posts long enough.

A long while back I read 'King Henry V.' I really don't remember much of it (I have been putting this off for a very long time) but I remember liking it. It was like the other histories: interesting enough, but boring in comparison to some his other plays, such as 'Othello' or 'Ling Lear.'

Worst Character: I really don't remember who it was or even if there was a worst character.

Best Character: King Henry V, of course. He was very cool.

In a word: Interesting

Rated: Ah, I really don't remember. I'd say PG13, just to be safe.

Crowning Moment: I think my favorite part of the play was when Henry was wooing Princess Kathrine. She hardly understood any English, and he just kept taking to her about how much he loved her. And she keeps saying stuff in French. She said a lot in French, I think I might have enjoyed the play a bit more if I knew what she was saying.

:)

No comments: