Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh My!

It's been so long!!! I didn't mean for this to happen, really I didn't. I will try and make up for not posting for so long by posting a bit more.

First, I should have said several days ago, I guess I was just to excited, but I'll say it now.


Spring is here.


Just think about that for a minuet.

Spring. Is. Here.

Amazing, isn't it!?

No tree leaves, yet, but several plants have come up. And even two of them have had flowers! False crocus and periwinkle.

(Our periwinkle, the second flower this Spring.)

It is so wonderful to see color again! And the weather has been almost unrealistically lovely. The birds have been singing more and the night of the 18th, we heard the first frog! (We like frogs, here.) I have been working in my little garden (When there is more growing, I hope to blog about it here.) and my little cat Tiger comes to visit me every time. (I think he is glad of the nice weather, too.)

It doesn't get better than Spring. It really doesn't.

I hope to be blogging more. Spring is the most inspirational thing in the world, so it shouldn't be hard.

Have an absolutely wonderful day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... Spring doesn't officially start for another month, you know. ;)

I'm glad you are enjoying nice weather and little flowers, though. And frogs. :)

~ A.K. ~

Julie said...

To me, Spring officially starts when the weather turns nice and the green leaves come up. :)